- Massage Therapy
- Case Studies
Located in Burbank
Deep Tissue - a strong massage that focuses on reaching deep muscles and fascia. It can be somewhat intense in pressure, but is a great compliment to Trigger Point Therapy.
Sports Massage - Used to treat sore muscles or to work on sports injuries. Using a cross-fiber technique, sports massage helps to break up scar tissue and can accelerate the healing of injured muscles.
Trigger Point Therapy - trigger points are hot spots in the muscle where pain may originate or where pain has been referred. Trigger points can be activated by an injury, by overworking a muscle, from trauma or from stress. Trigger Point/Myotherapy is done by applying pressure directly on the 'hot spot' of the muscle. Trigger Point Therapy has a 95% success rate in healing acute and chronic pain.
For real life client experiences, please check out my case studies.
You can benefit from a combination of these massage techniques especially if you are:
- A computer user
- Suffering from any chronic pain such as an old injury from an accident
- An athlete
- Recovering from an illness
- Helps relieve muscle tension and stiffness
- Fosters faster healing of strained muscles and sprained ligaments; reduces pain; reduces formation of excessive scar tissue
- Reduces muscle spasms
- Provides greater joint flexibility and range of motion
- Enhances athletic performance; Treats injuries caused during sports or work
- Improves circulation of blood and movement of lymph fluids
- Reduces blood pressure
- Helps relieve tension-related headaches
- Strengthens the immune system
- Treats musculoskeletal problems
- Enhances rehabilitation post operative or after injury
- Fosters peace of mind and promotes a relaxed state of mental alertness and well-being
- Helps relieve mental stress
- Improves ability to monitor stress signals and respond appropriately
- Enhances capacity for calm thinking and creativity
- Reduces levels of anxiety
- Increases awareness of mind-body connection